Saturday, May 15, 2021

Healing is on your way! Stay Strong!

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his

wings; Malachi 4:2


Our God is able, Every hopeless situation that you're facing, every impossible situation that

you believe can't be turned around, even when it's hard to keep believing, Our God is able to

make everything new!! He will send his word and heal your disease.

Probably your heart is broken and shattered thinking about your situation. And you feel like you got 

nothing left, Just believe that our Great Physician is standing by to heal you and restore you stronger

than ever to shine for his glory!

...for I am the LORD that healeth thee. Exodus 15:26

The Lord has given his life for us on the cross of Calvary, 

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; 

The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed Isaiah 53:5

The Lord has borne all our sickness on the cross of Calvary and we don't have to live under

the weight of the burden anymore, claim your healing today in Jesus' name.

You may be shedding tears all alone thinking what would become of your health...? What would 

become of your kids? What terrible news awaits you in the days to come...? All these thoughts 

just bombard your head and make you feel terrible all the more.

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed, save me, and I shall be saved, for you are

my praise. Jeremiah 17:14.

When we humble ourselves and seek the Lord with all of our heart.. He will strengthen us and make

us whole.

3Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

4Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender

 mercies; Psalm 103:3,4

Like Job we need to pray for our friends and for the ones who are suffering in pain around us 

The Lord turned the captivity of Job when he prayed for his friends who wounded him

through their words.

We read in James 5:15,16 that,

And the prayer of the faith will save the sick, And the Lord will raise him up. And if he has 

committed sins, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be 

forgiven.

Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed.

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much

We need to extend our help to the poor and the needy as we read in Isaiah 58:8 that,

7Is it not to share your bread with the hungry,And that you bring to your house the

 poor who are [d]cast out; When you see the naked, that you cover him,

And not hide yourself from your own flesh?

8Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily,

And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.

9Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer; You shall cry, and He will say, ‘Here I am.

But know that our God is greater than the trial that you are facing! You will rise up and 

stand strong, you can overcome and fight every challenge and be victorious through Jesus!


A beautiful song by Don Moen,

Heal me Oh Lord
And I will be healed
Save me and I will be saved
Heal me Oh Lord
And I will be healed
For You are the One I praise
You are the One I praise
Oh heal me Oh Lord
And I will be healed
Save me and I will be saved
Oh heal me Oh Lord
And I will be healed
For You are the One I praise
You are the One I praise
God said in His Word
That He is a God
Who will heal us
He is a healing God
But I know you might have questions
About this person or that person
Did not get healed
I have questions, but it doesn't
Change the fact that God said
He is a healing God
And God, and His Word are One
They are the same
No one here would doubt
If God came into this room
And touched you
That you would be healed
Same thing can happen if
The Word touches you
His power is in this Word
His power to heal in this Word
There's power to save in this Word
There's power to deliver you
From that hopeless situation
Let's put His Word on our lips
And sing it back to Him tonight
Heal me oh Lord (sing it)
Oh heal me Oh Lord
And I will be healed
Save me and I will be saved
Oh heal me Oh Lord
And I will be healed
For You are the One I praise
You are the One I praise
You are the One I praise
We praise You Lord
We praise You Lord Jesus
Just let Your healing power flow to every person
Be it unto me, according to Your Word
Let Your healing flow right now
Let it flow like rivers
Let Your healing flow
Be it unto me, with glory to Your Word
Let it flow, Let it flow, Let it flow
Let Your healing flow
Let Your healing flow
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Don Moen












                                 

                                                                  GOD BLESS YOU!

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God will Bless the work of your Hands!

Then out of them shall proceed thanksgiving And the voice of those who make merry; I will  multiply them, and they shall not diminish; I wil...