Sunday, May 16, 2021

God shall supply all your needs!




 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Phillippians 4:19

Dear Child of God, The Bible says,

The young lions lack and suffer hunger, But those who seek the LORD shall not

 lack any good thing.

So we need to seek the Lord and wait in his presence each day, He will bless you exceedingly 

abundantly above all that you can ask or think of.

Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things 

shall be added unto you." 

We need to put in our hard work and efforts and do our best at everything, The Lord will bless 

the work of our hands.

Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand

before unknown men.

Even though we may experience stagnancy at work place or no reward for all the honest efforts 

we put in, Still, we need to hope and trust in the Lord that he is able to bless us and cause his face 

to shine upon us.

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if

we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Our Bread doesn't fall off the sky and land at our feet, We need to sow before we reap,

Supernatural miracles do occur, but we also need to put in our efforts to reap a good harvest

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy Psalm 126:5

Sow our efforts, hard work, and work with dedication even when nobody is watching!

So too, faith by itself, if it does not result in action, is dead. James 2:17

And also we need to honor the Lord through everything we do,

 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me

 now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour 

 you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10

We read in James 1: 17 that

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with 

whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Probably today you've lost your Job, maybe you have pending bills, College fees, Rent etc

God is never late, He is always right on time, He knows our needs, He will listen to our cry 

and provide more than we can ask or think of.

This poor man cried out, and the LORD heard him, And saved him out of all his troubles.

Psalm 34:6

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

A beautiful song written by  Merla Watson,

Jehovah Jireh
Jehovah Jireh
My provider
His grace is sufficient
For me, for me, for me
Jehovah Jireh
My provider
His grace is sufficient
For me
My God shall supply all my needs
According to His riches in glory
He will give His angels
Charge over me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me, for me, for me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me
Jehovah Jireh
My provider
His grace is sufficient
For me, for me, for me
Jehovah Jireh
My provider
His grace is sufficient
For me
My God shall supply all my needs
According to His riches in glory
He will give His angels
Charge over me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me, for me, for me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me
My God shall supply all my needs
According to His riches in glory
He will give His angels
Charge over me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me, for me, for me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me, for me, for me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me
My God shall supply all my needs
According to His riches in glory
He will give His angels
Charge over me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me, for me, for me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me, for me, for me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me
Source: Musixmatch
                                                                 
GOD BLESS YOU!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

God will Bless the work of your Hands!

Then out of them shall proceed thanksgiving And the voice of those who make merry; I will  multiply them, and they shall not diminish; I wil...