Wednesday, May 12, 2021

How to get Supernatural Strength??

 
 


Most of the fatigue that we experience is because of worry, Yes, worry makes us feel really weak

and stressed.

Probably you're having burnout from an exhausting job or stagnancy at workplace, Chronic illness and

surrounded by stressful situations all around you! 

We read in Isaiah 40:29 that,

He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless."

That’s why we read in the Bible that ‘The joy of the Lord is your strength’.

When we get immersed in doing our daily routines it gets really monotonous and boredom sets in 

We experience many aches and pains because life is so dull. Our heart is filled with bitterness and 

our mind is weary. In order to overcome this we should focus on doing something interesting that we

can put our heart and soul into.

While seeking the Lord and waiting in his presence is of prime importance, it’s also essential that we

do something that would bring glory to the name of the Lord, living life with a purpose, adding value

to our lives and to those around us 

It could be doing something good that would benefit the community that we live in, plant trees, do

some charitable work, teaching the kids who can’t afford tuition in your community, any interesting

hobby that you know of, it could be anything.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Cor 10:31

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or

wisdom in the grave where you are going. Ecc 9:10

Waiting in the presence of the Lord renews your strength, He will fill you with an indescribable joy.

Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount

up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." 

They shall go from strength to strength Psalm 84:7

When the anointing of the Holy Spirit fills us we will be filled with supernatural strength and walk-in

newness of life.

Here we read that it is the Lord who strengthens us when we are afraid, weak and weary.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and

 help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

The Lord is our strength, therefore we need to seek him each day that he may fill us with his 

strength,

Search for the LORD and for his strength; continually seek him. Psalm 105:4

"The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him

— my father’s God, and I will exalt him." Exodus 15:2

"He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless." Isaiah 40:29

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Psalm 73:26

Let us go in the strength of the Lord our God, we will stand strong through adversity by his strength!

Let this generation see what his power can do through weak vessels like us. Even though we feel like

we can't go on anymore, the Lord will grant us the strength to keep pressing on, His presence is always

there to strengthen us in our weakest moments. The Lord says, My grace is sufficient for thee, my

strength is made perfect in your weakness. 

Even though there are voices telling us, All is over! There is no more hope to go on..this is the end...

you can't recover from the sickness you're facing... God will make you rise out of the ashes, make you

stand strong and never allow you to be defeated. He will clothe us with his strength and grant us

victory!

Strength and dignity are her clothing and she laughs at the time to come Proverbs 31:25
 
We won't be shaken by the trials we are about to face and fear them, we can smile at the storms

because we have a Great God and be at rest knowing that even the wind and the waves obey his

command.

A Beautiful song written by,

Songwriters: Joel David Smallbone / Benjamin Glover / Tedd Andrew Tjornhom / Luke James Smallbone

 Shoulders 

I look up to the mountains
Does my strength come from the mountains
No, my strength comes from God
Who made heaven and earth and the mountains
When confusion's my companion
And despair holds me for ransom
I will feel no fear
I know that You are near
When I'm caught deep in the valley
With chaos for my company
I'll find my comfort here
'Cause I know that You are near
My help comes from You
You're right here, pulling me through
You carry my weakness, my sickness, my brokenness
All on Your shoulders
Your shoulders
My help comes from You
You are my rest, my rescue
I don't have to see to believe that You're lifting me up
On Your shoulders
Your shoulders
You mend what once was shattered
And You turn my tears to laughter
Your forgiveness is my fortress
Oh Your mercy is relentless
My help comes from You
You're right here, pulling me through
You carry my weakness, my sickness, my brokenness all
On Your shoulders
Your shoulders
My help comes from You
You are my rest, my rescue
I don't have to see to believe that You're lifting me up
On Your shoulders
Your shoulders
My help is from You
Don't have to see it to believe it
My help is from you
Don't have to see it, 'cause I know (cause I know it's true)
My help is from You
Don't have to see it to believe it
My help is from you
Don't have to see it, 'cause I know (cause I know it's true)
My help comes from You
You're right here, pulling me through
You carry my weakness, my sickness, my brokenness all
On Your shoulders
Your shoulders
My help comes from You
You are my rest, my rescue
I don't have to see to believe that You're lifting me up
On Your shoulders
Your shoulders
My help is from You
Don't have to see it to believe it
My help is from you
Don't have to see it, 'cause I know
(Cause I know it's true)
My help is from You
Don't have to see it to believe it
My help is from you
Don't have to see it, 'cause I know
(Cause I know it's true)
My help is from You
Don't have to see it to believe it
My help is from you
Don't have to see it, 'cause I know
(Cause I know it's true)
My help is from You
Don't have to see it to believe it
My help is from you
Don't have to see it, 'cause I know, 'cause I know it's true
Source: Musixmatch
Shoulders lyrics © Wb Music Corp., Warner-tamerlane Publishing Corp., Shankel Songs, Method To The Madness, Kilns Music, 9 T One Songs, Ariose Music Group Inc.
  
                  
GOD BLESS YOU!

              




















 


No comments:

Post a Comment

God will Bless the work of your Hands!

Then out of them shall proceed thanksgiving And the voice of those who make merry; I will  multiply them, and they shall not diminish; I wil...