Sunday, May 9, 2021

Motherly Love and Care of God


 "Can a woman forget her sucking child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne?"

Isaiah 49:15

The Lord has graven us in the palms of his hands and he is watching over us continually, As a 

Mother would, when she is taking care of her little baby. The baby is dependant on the mother for

nourishment, protection, care and love. She remains vigilant all the time and takes care of all the

needs of the little baby. She remains super alert all the time, even during her sleep. All her thoughts

will be surrounding the little baby. But even a mother may forget her suckling child. But the Lord 

never forgets us

....Thou shalt not be forgotten of me Isaiah 44:21

Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me

Isaiah 49:16

He carries us in his arms of love and he does not slumber nor sleep. He is the God who keeps

watching over us every single moment.

For I, saith the Lord will be a wall of fire round about and will be the glory in the midst of her 

Zechariah 2:5

When we are in times of trouble and there is no one to comfort us, The Lord comforts us like a loving

Mother would do in times of trouble. 

As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you... Isaiah 66:13

The Lord protects us under the shelter of his wings,

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. Psalm 91: 11

God instructs us to walk in the right path, as a mother would do

And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye 

turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. Isaiah 30:21

He provides all our needs and fills us with his goodness,

Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

He provides all our needs and blesses us abundantly, He protects us and He is very compassionate 

and forgiving

He will again have compassion on us; And will subdue our iniquities. You will cast all our sins into

the depths of the sea Micah 7:19 
 
He hears our cry when we call out to Him in our distress,

The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry; Psalm 34:15

He also disciplines us and corrects us, A good mother would also correct her child when he/she does

something wrong and lead them in the right path. 

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with my eye.

Psalm 32:8

The Lord encourages us and makes us strong,

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will 

help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

The Lord Loves us with an everlasting love,

The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love:

therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee.

He gathers us safe into his arms of love and surrounds us with His unchanging love like a 

loving mother. We can always lean on his arms and be sure that his tender mercies and unchanging 

grace will rest upon our heads forever and ever!!


God’s Love is so wonderful, (thrice)
Oh! Wonderful love!
So high you can’t get over it, (Thrice)
Oh! Wonderful love!
So deep you can’t get under it, (thrice)
Oh! Wonderful love!
So wide you can’t get around it, (thrice)
Oh! Wonderful love!


GOD BLESS YOU!









No comments:

Post a Comment

God will Bless the work of your Hands!

Then out of them shall proceed thanksgiving And the voice of those who make merry; I will  multiply them, and they shall not diminish; I wil...