Sunday, May 2, 2021

God Cares for you and Loves you more than Little Sparrows!!




29Are not two sparrows sold for a [i]copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will. 30But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. Matthew 10:29-31


Two little Sparrows have chosen our home as a safe abode to build their nest. But the interesting

thing is that It was not in any of the trees surrounding our house. But in the folds of the bamboo

curtains that we use in our patio to shield from the scorching sun, As we live in a tropical country.

It's so beautiful to see them flutter their little wings and chirp so sweetly all day. I used to notice them

collect twigs and soft materials to build their nest, And perch on the top of the bamboo curtain folds. 

It sure did take them a lot of work to build a small safe nest for the eggs. Well, we made sure to keep

food grains and water for them to feed on. I was so delighted to see their progress every day.

Two days ago, I was able to hear faint chirpings and I assumed that probably the eggs would have

hatched and as I went closer I noticed that the two-parent sparrows had flown out somewhere and 

the faint chirpings became louder.

Yeah, I was right! The baby Sparrows were the ones chirping so loudly. The two-parent sparrows did 

not return even after 5 hours of me noticing the loud cries of the young ones. I was extremely 

worried and anxious. I was afraid of what would become of the baby sparrows. I was hoping and

praying that the mama and the papa sparrow fly back quickly to attend to their babies. I was so 

relieved after I saw the mama sparrow return after a long time. By the time she returned a thousand

thoughts were just storming my brain. Like, Have the parent sparrows abandoned their nest or have

they got electrocuted by sitting on the live electric wires. What if the young ones die of hunger and

thirst?

Phew, I let a sigh of relief after I saw the mama sparrow.

So Dear child of God, Remember God cares about every little sparrow. Tiny sparrows, worth so little,

and yet God cares about each of them and providing their day to day needs and not one of them 

fall to the ground without the will of God.

26Look at the birds of the air: They do not sow or reap or gather into barns— and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Matthew6:26

So just imagine how much he cares about you and me! He gave his life for us on the Cross of

Calvary and He loves us with an everlasting love. His precious word gives us the confidence and 

hope to go on and face life boldly in all circumstances. The Lord will not let your feet stumble. He 

will make your feet like hinds feet and set you on your high places. You don't have to be afraid of

anything. As you seek the Lord and totally place your trust in him you will be prosperous in

everything you do.
  
He will supply all your need according to his riches in glory, He is our Jehovah Jireh. Whatever

worry whether small or great, remember God is in control. You are never forgotten by God!!

A beautiful song written by Civilla D. Martin in 1905,

Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come,

Why should my heart be lonely and long for heaven and home,

When Jesus is my portion? My constant friend is He;

His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;

His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me.

I sing because I'm happy,

I sing because I'm free,

For his eye is on the sparrow,

And I know he watches me.

"Let not your heart be troubled," His tender word I hear,

And resting on his goodness, I lose my doubts and fears;

Though by the path He leadeth, but one step I may see;

His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;

His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

I sing because I'm happy,

I sing because I'm free,

For His eye is on the sparrow,

And I know He watches me.

Whenever I am tempted, whenever clouds arise,

When songs give place to sighing when hope within me dies,

I draw the closer to Him, from care He sets me free;

His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;

His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

I sing because I'm happy,

I sing because I'm free,

For His eye is on the sparrow,

And I know he watches me.


                                                    
God Bless You



























No comments:

Post a Comment

God will Bless the work of your Hands!

Then out of them shall proceed thanksgiving And the voice of those who make merry; I will  multiply them, and they shall not diminish; I wil...